MMP Membership Benefits:
- Access to more potential mentors through the MMP website
- Participate in Quality Mentoring Assessment Path (QMAP)
- Benefit from MMP Annual Mentoring Awareness Campaign
- Participate in collaborative staff and volunteer training opportunities that promote best practices
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with similar programs to better leverage resources and improve efficiency
- Wider recognition for program as a member of MMP
- Eligible for grants through MMP (available to certain membership levels) including: conference scholarships, background check funding, mentoring stipends, competitive grant funding, data software system)
- Annual Mentoring Summit
- National Mentoring Month Materials including posters, magazines, recruitment supplies, and television & radio spots.
- Access to additional MENTOR resources not available to individual mentoring organizations
- Lunch n’ Learns
- Mentor training opportunities
- Mentor support meetings
- Dissemination of free/discounted rates for mentor/mentee activities
- Consultation and mentoring from established mentoring programs
- Other shared resource opportunities
Click here to learn more about MMP Partner Membership.
Click here to learn more about MMP Candidacy Membership.
Click here for information on how to become a Friend of MMP.